Friday, February 21, 2014

Spring Pinning

Like most New Englander's I am over this snow.   This is my current view from my living room... not pretty. Ugh.   




So to tide us over until Spring actually shows up, here are some pretty pins :)


1.) I can't wait for Boston in the spring.  In my imaginary life I would have an apartment here. Image credit.
2.) This outfit screams spring/summer to me.
3.) How can you not love the Make Way for Ducklings in the Boston Public Garden?  I especially love when they get dressed up in our favorite sports team's jerseys.
4.) What's spring without fresh flowers.
5.) In love with Nicole from Pumps and Iron.  She has great workouts and a great fashion sense, even when wearing workout clothes!  And she's a hometown girl!  Spring is the reminder to me that lacrosse season starts and it's finally okay to start running outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment